For almost 10 years of practice in Northeast Alabama, attorney Melanie B. Bradford has dedicated her full efforts and attention to meeting the needs of her clients.
At the Scottsboro law firm of Melanie B. Bradford, LLC, I understand the stress and anxiety brought on by legal problems. I will take the time to listen to your side of an estate, Medicaid planning, elder care or life-care issue; thoughtfully analyze your situation; and offer sound solutions that are tailored to your unique needs and goals.
We work hard to earn your trust and confidence. Regardless of the challenging nature of the problem you bring to us, Melanie B. Bradford wants you to know this: You are hiring our law firm to resolve your issue in a timely, efficient manner and put it behind you so you can move on with your life. Now you can relax — and let us do the worrying for you.
To schedule a confidential consultation, contact us at 256-259-3301, toll free at 888-736-1592 or online with an email message.
Knowledgeable, Skilled Arab Wills And Trusts Attorney Offering A Broad Range Of Services For Young And Old In Northeast Alabama
- Estate and gift tax planning — working closely with you to help you identify and implement the best strategy for orderly distribution of your assets while carefully reviewing the tax consequences of each approach; also the smooth estate administration of wills, trusts, powers of attorney and advance health care directives
- Medicaid planning — protecting your assets from being used to pay for nursing home or long-term care, whether through the purchase of long-term care insurance, the creation of a trust or the lifetime gifting of property. I will help you with the Medicaid application process and any appeals as well.
- Special needs trusts directing settlement proceeds and special needs trusts for estate planning — to legally ensure the present and future care of minors and seniors with special needs
- Life-care planning — preparation for the long-term care needs of elderly family members
- Tennessee Asset Protection Trusts — the Tennessee Investment Services Act allows individuals, meeting certain criteria, to establish a trust that is shielded from most creditor claims.
- Veterans' benefits — when nursing home or in-home care becomes expensive for veterans and/or surviving spouses; and strategies for "Aid and Assistance" benefits and Medicaid planning
- Social Security Disability — for guidance throughout the SSDI process, from correctly completed applications to appeals of benefits denials
- Estate Probate - Guiding the personal representative and family through the probate court process.
Contact Arab Social Security Disability Attorney Melanie B. Bradford
I can be reached at 256-259-3301, or toll free at 888-736-1592. You can also secure your initial consultation by email entry to the left. Office hours are 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Thursday. Friday, evening and weekend consultations are available upon request.